From the guests to the food to the entertainment, everyone loves the fun of a party. But planning one is often a different story, especially when it comes to the theme. Whether the event is for children, tweens, teens, adults, or even a corporate event, the best parties have a wow factor. Talk about pressure, right? But it’s easier than you think when you can bring the greatest show on earth to your event. Here’s why and how to book circus entertainment for parties.
The Plusses of Circus Entertainment for Parties
There are plenty of reasons a circus theme is ideal for your next party. Not only is circus entertainment unique, with plenty of wow factor, it’s also:
- Fun for everyone – Whether you’re young or young at heart a circus theme is sure to entertain, and it’s something all ages can enjoy.
- An immersive experience – From the bright, colorful decorations to the performers to the ability to participate in some cases, your guest will feel like they’re really under the big top.
- A conversation starter – If you’re looking for a way to break the ice, the skill, the fearlessness, and the amazing acrobatics of circus entertainment will give your guests plenty to talk about.
- A great introduction to circus arts – If any of the children, tweens, teens, or adults on your guest list have ever been interested in the circus arts, a party is an excellent way for people to experience them firsthand before signing up for a class.
- A versatile party theme – You’ve got tons of options when it comes to circus entertainment for parties when you host at Expression City in our Nashville Circus Center or book live performers for your event at home or another area location.
Booking Circus Entertainment at Expression City
First, consider the occasion and the experience you want to create, and then the ages of your guests. From there, select one of these options for circus entertainment:
Our circus birthday parties offer hands-on experiences that include aerial silks, juggling, hooping, and more alongside a trained professional. Parties are two hours long and include ten guests in our standard package. For more than ten guests, please call for pricing.
Whether it’s a bachelorette party, girlfriend get-together, or other special celebration, you can customize your two-hour to focus on the circus skills your group wants to learn.
You can customize our circus entertainment specifically for your team event as well, including team-building games, in-air activities, partnering, group activities, and “TED-style” talks during your two-hour party.
Our experienced professionals from the Nashville Circus Center can also perform at the area location of your choice. You can select among skills that include aerial silks, stilt walking, juggling, contortion, acro stilts, aerial lyra, aerial sling, dance trapeze, hooping, dancing, and water bowl acrobatics.
To learn more about circus entertainment for parties from Expression City, click on ‘booking’ HERE.