There are more options for kids’ classes in Brentwood, Tennessee, than you can count. But which courses are best for your child? Like the ones we offer at Expression City, performing arts classes provide many benefits for kids from preschool age to teens. Here’s why they’re so good for kids and the available classes.
Benefits of the Performing Arts
You don’t have to be an aspiring singer, dancer, or musician to benefit from the performing arts. However, the skills kids learn through these classes can benefit any child throughout life in ways that include:
- Better Social Skills – They’ll become more comfortable learning to interact with others through play, creativity, and shared interests, which can help kids with social situations in school and later at work.
- Better Motor Skills – Physical components like dancing and acrobatics help develop young muscles and brains and enhance independence. Plus, it gives you a way to keep them active!
- Increased Confidence – Public speaking is a fear for most adults, yet gaining confidence on stage early on in life can ensure that it’s a non-issue.
- Creative Thinking – By expressing themselves through different art forms, kids will learn to think in new and different ways, which will help them to succeed as adults.
- Teamwork – This is an essential skill for the show to go on and in life. Teamwork is best learned through experience, and performing arts provide ample opportunity.
- Positive Avenue for Fun – There are so many distractions for our kids these days, and many are not the best influences. Performing arts offer a positive way to have fun while learning at the same time!
Kids’ Classes in Brentwood at Expression City
We offer kids’ classes in Brentwood in acting and musical theater, and the circus arts. At Expression City, you’ll find experienced instructors who are working professionals with real-life expertise. We truly consider this a home for kids across middle Tennessee to grow as artists.
Created for families like yours (and family-run), we’re committed to providing an environment where kids can be themselves and thrive with the support and encouragement they deserve. Kids also have multiple performance opportunities to maximize their learning experience.
These kids’ classes are available:
- Aerial silks
- Aerial sling
- General circus arts classes
- Youth and teen musical productions
You have the option of private or semi-private recreational classes for kids of all ages six days a week in the afternoon or evening. However, our kids’ classes in Brentwood can also fulfill the arts component of a homeschool curriculum.
Contact us today or register now to learn more about kids’ classes in Brentwood at Expression City.